Cushion Cut Citrine Ring
Cushion Cut Citrine Ring
925 Silver Base with 18K gold vermeil plating
Natural Gemstones/ Swarovski / Fresh Water Pearl / Sea Pearl
What is Vermeil Plating?
A thick 18K gold layer on a 925 silver base metal. To be able to qualify as vermeil plating, the thickness of the gold vermeil has to be a minimum of 2.5 microns for durability which usually requires at least of 1 layers of the gold plating. Amado products are plated 5 layers with 18K gold.
It is allergy free as no other material has been used other than 925 silver and 18K gold.
- Gift Box
GENERAL CARE FOR GOLD VERMEIL PRODUCTS
Products of Amado Beloved are tarnish-resistant as they are vermeil plated. However, if you want your jewelry to last a long time, maintenance and care is required.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume and body lotion.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, exercising, sleeping. (Not advisable to wear them to shower everyday.
- Humidity and acidic sweat can cause jewelry to change color at a faster rate. Gently wipe your jewelry with a microfiber cloth (or spectacle cloth) to remove excess oil and sweat before storing it
- Do not leave your jewelry out. Always store your jewlery in a zip lock bag (issued during purchase) or airtight container.
Once you find that the vermeil coating has worn off,
- You can either bring your jewelry back for a replating service of your choice of color (YG/RG/WG). Your ring will look brand new again!
- You can use a silver polishing cloth to polish the jewelry since the base of all our jewelry is made from 925 silver. Your ring will look shiny with a vintage feel to it.
CARE FOR THE GEMSTONES
Amado Beloved stone rings are all natural gemstones. The color or the shade of the stones do not change. However, the stones may look dull or murky when dead skin and dust piles on top of the stone. Therefore, cleaning of the stones is required.
- Use cleansing oil or warm soapy water (mild soap).
- Clean it with soft bristle toothbrush. Make sure the pavilion (bottom of the stone) is cleaned as well.
- Rinse off with water.
- Dry your jewelry either by gently wiping with a microfiber cloth or by blow drying it.
We have a One year warranty for the products you purchase from us.
Warranty services that we provide are:
- Re-plating for tarnished products
- Broken chains
- Broken prongs
- Dropped / Loose stones
- Cleaning services
- Polishing services for solid gold products.
All of the above services are free of charge except lost dropped stones.
After the warranty, there will be cost occurred in the above services. Please drop us an email at email@example.com
14K solid yellowgold
This ring features a cushion cut yellowish orange Citrine gemstone, the birthstone of November. Can be given as a gift for 13th wedding anniversary.
*The colors of the gemstone may vary as the stone selection is different for each ring
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to do a customization order with us
The orders go by pre-order and it will take 14 working days to complete. Once it is completed, we will send out the parcel and send you the tracking code.