Clean & Care
GENERAL CARE FOR GOLD VERMEIL PRODUCTS
Products of Amado Beloved are tarnish-resistant as they are vermeil plated. However, if you want your jewelry to last a long time, maintenance and care is required.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume and body lotion.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, exercising, sleeping. (Not advisable to wear them to shower everyday.
- Humidity and acidic sweat can cause jewelry to change color at a faster rate. Gently wipe your jewelry with a microfiber cloth (or spectacle cloth) to remove excess oil and sweat before storing it
- Do not leave your jewelry out. Always store your jewlery in a zip lock bag (issued during purchase) or airtight container.
Once you find that the vermeil coating has worn off,
- You can either bring your jewelry back for a replating service of your choice of color (YG/RG/WG). Your ring will look brand new again!
- You can use a silver polishing cloth to polish the jewelry since the base of all our jewelry is made from 925 silver. Your ring will look shiny with a vintage feel to it.
CARE FOR THE GEMSTONES
Amado Beloved stone rings are all natural gemstones. The color or the shade of the stones do not change. However, the stones may look dull or murky when dead skin and dust piles on top of the stone. Therefore, cleaning of the stones is required.
- Use cleansing oil or warm soapy water (mild soap).
- Clean it with soft bristle toothbrush. Make sure the pavilion (bottom of the stone) is cleaned as well.
- Rinse off with water.
- Dry your jewelry either by gently wiping with a microfiber cloth or by blow drying it.